Westover Law Group
Put A Fearless Legal Advocate On Your Side
Call Us For A Free Consultation:951-290-3268

April 2017 Archives

My Spouse Won't Sign the Divorce Papers. What Do I Do?

Divorce can be an extremely contentious time for couples. Either or both spouses can feel emotionally volatile during this process. Tempers run high, and people can become belligerent about even meaningless arguments after one spouse brings up divorce. Because spouses either don't want the divorce or want to prevent their spouses from getting what they want, they can sometimes refuse to sign the divorce papers. Whether or not this is a last-ditch effort to prevent the divorce from occurring, if this happens to you, you're not without options.

  • Avvo Rating 10.0 superb | Top Attorney Family Law
  • Avvo Clients' Choice 2013|  Family Law
  • OCBA | Orange Country Bar Associations
  • United States Court Of Appeals | Ninth Circuit
  • State Bar Of California
  • Federal Bar Association
  • AV Preeminent For Ethical Standards and Legal Ability 2014
  • AV Preeminent For Ethical Standards and Legal Ability 2018
  • State Bar Of California | California Board Of Legal Specialization
Email Us For A Response

Start Building Your Path To A Brighter Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

24640 Jefferson Ave Suite 204
Murrieta, CA 92562

Phone: 951-290-3268
Fax: 951-894-8441
Murrieta Law Office Map

Firm Location
Review Us